Friday, June 4, 2010

photography...


Years ago a friend kept asking why I take so many pictures. 
My first response was because I like to.  I've always liked to shoot. 
But upon further thought, there are so many  reasons beyond,
because I like to...
 Beauty brings me constant joy
and my camera gives me the ability to capture beauty
the way I see it.
I love the ordinary and the extraordinary
capturing the tiniest moments in life 
and the grandest of affairs
moments that I never want to end
and people and places that I never want to forget
moments meant to be shared with the world
and moments only for me or you
my camera lets me give back
to the people&places&things that inspire me
I photograph because it's the way I see the world...
perfect moments. 
enough talking. 
my pictures can take over from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment